About Prof. Pallavi Biyani
I believe teaching students of every age by providing work-based learning to offer quality education to them. To build a long-term career as a teacher in a position that offers opportunities for mine career growth, and to obtain a position in special education teaching that will allow me to use my strong passion for student development coupled with skills and experience that will enable me to make a difference in their own life.
10th CBSE – St. Edmunds school, Jaipur,2007 – 200
12th CBSE – St. Edmunds school, Jaipur, 2009 – 2010
Cs Foundation cleared in 2010 Dec & Cs executive 2011 Dec cleared both Groups & passed
CS Professional in June 2013 – Institute of Companies Secretaries, 2010 – 2013.B.com (B.com 1st year scored 2nd highest marks in college) from Rajasthan university (Kanoria college), 2010 – 2013
M.COM?(pvt) in FINANCE AND ECONOMIC ANALYSIS from Rajasthan university.
Passed CA Inter.
Completed DIGITAL MARKETING Certification from GOOGLE
Pursuing MASTER IN BUSINESS LAWS from NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF UNIVERSITY, Banglore(Correspondence)
Passed NPTEL 12 Weeks Working Capital Management Course with Elite score.
Worked as an Assistant Professor(Finance)- MBA Block In? Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management &Gramothan, Jaipur. (Sept 2016 to November 2018)
Visiting Faculty in ICAI, ICSI, and ICWA (Professional Bodies)
Student Engagement Coordinator, Incharge of Knowledge Management Committee.Member of Rotract Club Jaipur.
Have been in Velocis Pvt Ltd as Company Secretary (Compliance officer) (April 2015 to August 2016)
|S. No.||Title of Article/Paper||Name of Journal / Magazine||ISSN no.||Month & Year of Publication||International / National|
|1||Economic Governance for inclusive economic development and role of different stakeholders||Chartered Secretary||Oct-2016||National|
|2||Good Corporate Governance: Ethos and Importance||Chartered Secretary||May-17||National|
|3||GST Effect on Banking Services||ICSI Journal Newsletter||Jan-18||National|
|4||Nature and Dimensions of Unorganzied Sector in India||INSPIRA-Journal of Modern Management & entrepreneurship||2231-167X||Jan-18||National|
|5.||Evolution of India as the Perfect Global Investment Hub||International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews||2349-5138||August-18||International|
|6.||Motivational Factors Affecting Work Family Balance amongst Women Corporate Governance Professionals||SKIT Research Journal||2278-2508||Oct 18||International|
|7.||Webpreneurship: A Trending Career||International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews||2349-5138||Dec 18||International|
- National conference on Financial literacy in January 2018
- Programme on Corporate Social Responsibility with Rotaract Club
- Workshop on Professional Development programme
- Shows telecasted on OK India Channel of taking Interviews of Ministers and Beaurocrats
- ?Felicitation by ICSI Jaipur Chapter – “Excellence in the Education ” Award
- ?Felicitation by I Creates Rajasthan for providing services to rural area women.
- ?Winner in 9th ALL INDIA National Moot Court Competition organised by ICSI-NIRC.
- Organised National Member Conference asCo-ordinator.
- Published Research papers in National & International level.( 7 Papers)
- Conducted Workshops like EYES “Enhancement of employability skills”, RTI Seminars.
- ?Conducted National Level Conference, Seminars like NATIONAL SEMINAR ON? ? FINANCIAL LITERACY, Programme with ROTARACT on Corporate social responsibility
- ?Cleared IAS preliminary exam and CBSE NET 2017.
- ?Certificate of Completion of SIP & EDP of ICSI program.
- ?Member in NGOs and worked as volunteer in many seminars.
- ?Participated in various Law Quizzes and Debate Sessions Organised by ICSI (Jaipur Chapter).
- AREA SPECIALIZATION : (FINANCE AND LAW)
- International Financial Management
- Accounting for Management,
- Business Environment,
- Business Laws
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Management of Financial services,
- Cost Accounting,
- Banking and Insurance
What’s Your Choice Compliance or Client?
One classic example is to decide between ‘Compliance or Client’ wherein, if one chooses the former, he may end up losing the latter and vice-versa.? What comes first? – is it the Client? OR is it Compliance? ….
Personal Finance: “Personal” for Everyone
According to the Outlook Money Magazine, nearly 76% of its adult population unaware of financial concepts,? survey it suggests that 22% of Indian men and 20% of Indian women are financially literate…