|Application Closing Date||Interview Start Date||Result Declaration Date||Batch Commencement Date|
|15 November 2019||31 January 2020||16 July 2020|
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Details for Batch 25 (2020-2022)
Taxila accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA and MAT score. Aspirants seeking admission to Taxila PGDM must have min 50% marks in graduation for General and 45% for reserved category as per AICTE norms. Students appearing in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
The selection process is as below
- Personal Interview-1(PI-1)Telephonic round: it has 10 marks.
- Personal Interview-2(PI-2): Skype round: it has 10 marks.
- Online case study analysis under controlled environment: it has 20 marks.
Before the final selection general profiling of the applicant is done generally on the following basis.
|Qualifying test Score||10%**|
|Case study analysis||20%|
|Personnel Interview 1||10%|
|Personnel Interview 2||10%|
|Communication with Officer||10%|
** Scaling of Qualifying Test Weightage
|CAT/XAT Percentile||MAT (Composite Score)||CMAT (Total Score)||Weight age on 10|
PI-1 will start from 15th November, 2019 onwards. We will inform you of your schedule accordingly.
The selected candidates need to deposit Rs.50,000 against registration fee as mentioned in the call letter, failing which the candidature will get canceled and the seat will be passed to the next candidate in waiting.
If the name does not appear in the selection list, the candidate may deposit Rs.25000/ (irrevocable) to keep her/his waiting list alive. On the cancellation/ dropout of students, the seat will be offered to such candidates on the priority/ merit basis. In case of non-selection, Rs.25000/- will be refunded back to the student on the 10th day of Batch start (from 16th July 2020). In the case of selection Rs.25000/ will be adjusted against registration fee.
Suitable weightings for Work Experience, Academic & Regional background, Professional Qualification, Institution of Excellence etc. are also given.
NOTE: Applying for the admission does not ensure that candidate will be called for GD / PI process or get admission. The discretion of the admission committee of the Institute will be final in all such matters.
We will post our decision on the email you have mentioned in your application form to notify you when your decision is available. We do not accommodate requests for an early decision, or for decision information to be provided via phone or in person.
If you are offered admission, we want you to make an informed decision; for this reason, we may share limited information with Taxila alumni and/or current students who may contact you to welcome you to the Taxila community and answer any questions you have.
Time of seven days would be given to the selected candidates from the day of declaration of final selection list to deposit the first installment.
Beginning of session
Academic session for PGDM+Business Analytics starts in July every year.
Financing of Program
100% Education Loans are available.
Taxila has fully air-cooled, Wi-Fi, hostel in Jaipur. The environment is highly conducive to academic learning. It provides a comfortable living with facilities such as Air-cooled hostel rooms Round-the-clock Campus Security. Dining Hall Gym & Sports Facility. The institute has more than one location for the hostel accommodation with similar facilities. It may be provided on twin sharing or single or more sharing basis depending upon the number of students admitted. The allotment of the hostel to a student will be made at the sole discretion of the management. 助赢彩票计划网页版本
- The student shall observe all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the school and breach of any of these may render them liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to make an alteration in the course contents of the programmes, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, fees payable, living charges and any other matters pertaining to its working. Director’s decision will be final in all such matters.
- If a student admitted to the Institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed some information, his/her admission will be cancelled and no fees will be refunded to the candidate.
- Cost of Admission form is non-refundable after the purchase of the form.
- The total tuition fee for any programme for merit category may be paid in equal half-yearly installments. The first such installment shall be paid before the start of the class as per the schedule is written in selection letter.
- The institute does not take the responsibility of any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal juridiction of District Jaipur Rajasthan (India).